What We Believe
1. We believe there is only one God, eternally existent in three distinct persons: The Father, Son and Holy Spirit (Gen. 1:1, 26; Deut. 6:4; Titus 3:3-7)
2. We believe that Jesus Christ is fully God (John 1:1; 20:28;) who became a man (John 1:14; Col. 2:9) by means of the Virgin Birth (Isa. 7:14; Matt. 1:23). We believe in His sinless life (Heb. 4:15); in His bodily resurrection and ascension to the right hand of the Father (Acts 1:9-11); and in His personal, imminent, premillennial return in power and glory (Rev. 19:11-16).
3. We believe that the Holy Spirit is the third person of the Trinity (Matt. 28:19), that He convicts the world of sin (John 16:7-13), gives the new birth (John 3:3-7) and lives in the life of every believer (Eph. 1:13).
4. We believe the Holy Bible is complete, verbally inspired and infallible in its original writings, and is the final authority in all matters of faith and practice (2 Tim. 3:16-17).
5. We believe that Satan is an actual person, the father of lies and the archenemy of God, who will be cast into the Lake of Fire, prepared for the devil and his angels, and for all who refuse to put their trust in Jesus (Job 1:6-12; Rev. 20:10-14).
6. We believe that God created the world in six days and rested on the seventh day, all by speaking the world into existence, without using any so-called evolutionary process (Gen. 1-2). There is much scientific evidence that supports the biblical view (see www.answersingenesis.org).
7. We believe that man, originally created in holiness, did voluntarily break God’s command, and as a consequence, became a sinner, alienated from God and brought upon himself and all mankind just condemnation (Gen. 1:26-27; 3:23-24; Rom. 3:10-23; 5:12).
8. We believe that the only ground by which men can be forgiven is by repentance of sin and acceptance of the finished work that Jesus did on the cross by shedding His blood to pay for our sins (2 Cor. 5:21; 1 Pet. 1:18-19; 2:24; Lk. 13:3,5).